Sharpening its focus into the emerging Tier II and Tier III cities, Mercedes−Benz India kicks−off a unique ‘Go To Customer’ initiative, Mercedes−Benz Brand Tour.
- A unique ‘Mercedes-Benz’ brand experience concept for patrons in Tier II and Tier III cities, where Mercedes-Benz doesn’t have a direct presence
- Test drive: Patrons will get a chance to test drive a Mercedes-Benz of their own choice and experience the brand, up-close and personal
- Provision of complementary vehicle evaluation, opportunity for a special trade-in, personalized finance offers and other value additions will be offered by dedicated sales, DFSI and Mercedes-Benz Certified teams
- The Brand Tour will travel to 12 locations across India
- Traveled to Jalgaon, Agra & Salem till date and is scheduled to visit Patiala, Kottayam, Shillong, Bhopal, Ahmednagar, Shivmoga, Rajmundry, Jodhpur and Kolhapur
Mercedes-Benz India Brings Luxe Drive to Mumbai
Continuing its unique customer engagement initiative, India’s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz India, brings the Luxe Drive to Mumbai. The initiative aims to provide existing and potential customers, a quintessential experience from the brand.
- Mumbai gets a glimpse of haute-couture and delectable gastronomy through an exceptional customer rendezvous by Mercedes-Benz India
- Celebrity chef Ranveer Brar introduces customers to a delectable culinary experience
- India’s foremost designer label Genesis Luxury showcases their collection & conducts a stylized workshop for the clientele
- Participants get an opportunity to test drive Mercedes-Benz India’s range of luxury cars on a specifically designed track
- Free car evaluation for all participants and special trade-in with personalized finance offers
- Special zones for kids, Mercedes-Benz merchandise, MercedesTrophy and Daimler Financial Service, advisory for potential consumers to be a part of the treat
- Phase II of the Luxe Drive has travelled through Chandigarh, Gurugram, Jaipur, Ahmedabad and will conclude on 19th November 2017 in Pune