The word ‘Platina’ is derived from the word called platinum, yes the one which is expensive than gold. It is an alloy of many metals which makes it the second-highest valued metal. Bajaj found this name to be real as the Platina is a perfect blend of comfort, city commute, reliability, and higher fuel efficiency. Platina was introduced to the Indian Two-Wheeler market in 2006, since then it has gained over 7 million reliable customers.
Today Bajaj has launched the all-new Platina 100 ES ( Electric Start)
02, March 2021: Bajaj Auto, has launched the updated Platina 100 ES at a phenomenal price of INR 53,920 ( Ex-showroom Delhi) an affordable price for an entry-level city commute motorcycle. The Platina is available in two exciting colors, the Cocktail Wine Red and Ebony Black both come with Silver decals.
Added features of the motorcycle:-
- Equipped with ‘Comfortec Technology’. it comprises of Nitrox suspension for the rear, and 20% more suspension travel for both front forks and rear spring-in-spring suspension. The seat is redesigned making it longer and softer making long and short commute comfortable. Footrest plays an important role in the comfort triangle thus making it wide would give the rider enough room to adjust.
- The new Platina 100 ES comes with a 102 cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine.
- DRL setup making it look modern.
- Tubeless tires thus avoiding sudden breakdown when you’re on a ride
- New age mirrors making blindspots more visible.
|Engine type||Single Cylinder, SOHC, Air Cooled|
|Bore X stroke||47 X 58.8 (mm)|
|Power (PS @ RPM)||7.9PS@ 7500rpm|
|Top speed||90 kmph|
|Transmission type||4 Speed constant mesh Transmission|
BRAKES AND TYRES:
|BRAKES||FRONT||130 mm Drum|
|REAR||110 mm Drum, With CBS|
|TYRES||FRONT||80/100-17, 46P, Tubeless|
|REAR||80/100-17, 53P, Tubeless|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT:
|LENGTH X WIDTH X HEIGHT||2006 X 704 X 1076|
|Gross vehicle weight||247|
Click here to read more about experience drives.