Have a KTM Adventure 250 or 390? Lucky you, pack your saddlebags, bring that Riding Jacket on, Tighten your gloves, strap your helmet and Flip that throttle.
- 14-day tour exclusively for KTM Adventure owners covering specially curated and uncharted routes.
- Led by KTM Experts.
- Exclusive Pre-tour mentorship sessions.
- Special motivational talk by Padma Shri Ajeet Bajaj.
- High altitude Adventure Academy training.
- Pro-Experience of a lifetime – Explore the less-traveled route to Tso Moriri, conquer the world’s highest motorable passes, ride through dry riverbeds and sand dunes.
- Adventure Sports Insurance covers up to 5 Lakh per person.
- Registrations begin on ktm.bajajauto.com/pro-
9th July 2021: KTM, World’s No. 1 premium motorcycle brand, has announced the Great Ladakh Adventure Tour from August 21 to September 3. The 14-day tour is conceptualized as the apex adventure event under the property of KTM Pro-Experiences and will see the participation of KTM 250 and 390 Adventure owners from across the country.
The Great Ladakh Adventure Tour promises to be an experience perfectly suited for the KTM Adventure machine and the rider. Special routes have been curated through the less-traveled paths of Pangong Tso, Tso Moriri, and Siachen by Padma Shri Ajeet Bajaj and his team at Snow Leopard Adventures – and award-winning tourism company. Riders will conquer over 2,300 km traversing multiple terrains like tarmac, hills, sand dunes, dry riverbeds, slush, gravel, mud, river crossing, forests, and twisties.
- The route planned is as follows – Chandigarh- Manali- Jispa- Sarchu -Leh- Nubra Valley- Pangong Tso- Tso Moriri-Sarchu- Manali- Chandigarh.
The Great Ladakh Adventure Tour will be led by KTM Experts –Varad More, Nilesh Dhumal & Sangram Patil, who will also conduct pre-tour mentorship sessions and train the riders for this once in a lifetime experience. There will also be a special motivational talk by Padma Shri Ajeet Bajaj which will set the tone for the tour. One of the key highlights of the tour is the special set of high-altitude Adventure Academy training at Nubra, which will be conducted at 12000+ ft.
- Customers can visit the Ktm-BAJAJ page for registrations. The cost of the tour is pegged at ₹ 35,000. One of the key inclusions in the tour cost is the Adventure Sports Insurance cover up to ₹ 5 lac per person.
Commenting on the initiative, Sumeet Narang, President Probiking said, “The KTM Pro-Experiences are designed to help our owners open to their full biking potential. We want them to know that they ride a high-performance motorcycle that is built to deliver a superior experience on the street and off-road. The Great Ladakh Adventure Tour is going to be an apex Pro experience in exploring Ladakh which is unbound, untamed and unseen from an adventure rider’s perspective. The tour promises to test the capabilities of both the man and machine, with a series of experiences specifically crafted for the same. We are confident that the riders who take this tour will witness a remarkable improvement in their adventure riding skills, understanding of their KTM machine, and confidence to navigate any terrain. A range of exclusive experiences like visiting the Siachen, Tso Moriri, and the high-altitude Adventure Academy with KTM Experts add a high degree of authenticity to our promise of delivering a differentiated Pro-Experience to our owners. We welcome our Adventure owners to register themselves for this flagship event.”
We wish Ktm India All the very best for this event.
Click here to read more about Bike News.