Toyota launches the new Fortuner and legender. New Fortuner lineup now includes more powerful diesel Automatic Transmission variants and an exclusive and stylish new Legender
- Fortuner continues to be SUV segment leader since its launch in 2009 over 1,70,000 units sold till date.
- In the quest to build “Ever-Better Cars”, Toyota has launched the new Fortuner and the Legender.
- New Fortuner features a Tougher & More premium Design language, in line with customer needs.
- While the new Fortuner exudes best in class torque and a powerful performance, the Legender is a mighty combination of power, sophistication, and unmatched style.
- The new Fortuner is available in 8 L Diesel Engine with 6-Speed Automatic and 6-Speed Manual Transmission with Intelligent Manual Transmission options and 2.7 L Petrol Engine in 6-Speed Automatic and 5-Speed Manual Transmission.
- New Fortuner Automatic Transmission provides a whopping 500 Nm of Torque and powerful performance with 204 PS while Manual Transmission variants will also see a power up with 204 PS of Power and 420 Nm Torque.
- The new Fortuner adds new features like 11 speaker JBL Audio, Superior Suction based Seat ventilation system (Front Row) & a new Infotainment system with Android Auto/Apple Carplay connectivity.
- The 4X4 (AT and MT) variants further enhance their off-road credentials with a Lockable Differential as an additional feature to ensure firm footing when navigating in extreme terrains.
- New Fortuner available in new color – Sparkling Black Crystal Shine.
- In line with the trend of connected cars, all new Fortuner & Legender comes with connected features like Geo-fencing, Real-time tracking, Last Parked Location etc.
- The Legender comes with “Sleek & Cool” design language loaded with many high-end features also launched to meet the growing demand for exclusive and convenience features.
- The Legender comes with best-in-class Torque of 500 Nm and 204 PS of Power and brings new convenience features like Kick Sensor for Back door & Wireless Charging.
- The Legender is available in Pearl white with Black roof (Dual Tone).
- New Fortuner and the new Legender is available as per the price below Ex-showroom (Prices are the same across the country except for Kerala). Available in the following grades:
New Fortuner Ex-showroom (Same across the country except in Kerala)
Legender Ex-showroom (Same across the country except in Kerala)
New features of new Fortuner
- Tough-looking New Front Grille
- Sculpted side-pontoon shaped bumper
- New Headlamp Design with a distinctive sharp LED line guide
- Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
- Multi-Axis spoke Alloy wheels with Super Chrome metallic finishing
- Superior Suction based Seat ventilation system (Front Row)
- All-new Smart Playcast Touchscreen Audio with Android Auto/Apple Carplay
- Combimeter Theme & Ornamentation update for more premium feel
- Connected car Technology (Geo fencing, Real-time tracking, Last Parked Location, etc.)
- Interior Color options change [Dark Brown Black; Chamois to continue]
- Front Clearance Sonar
- Auto Limited Slip Differential
- Lockable Differential – Only in Diesel 4×4 (AT and MT Variants)
- Premium 11 JBL Speakers including Subwoofer (Only in Diesel 4×4 AT and MT Variants)
- Variable Flow Control Power Steering [New Sport mode with changed steering dynamics]
New features of Legender
- Catamaran Style Front & Rear Bumpers
- Sharp & Sleek Front Grille with Piano Black Accents
- 18” Multi-layered Machine cut finished alloys
- Split Quad-LED Headlamps with waterfall LED line guide signature
- Sequential Turn Indicators
- Dual Tone Black Roof
- Dual Tone (Black + Maroon) interior theme
- Contrast Stitching for Steering Wheel & Console Box
- Interior Ambient Illumination (I/P, Front Door Trim, Front Foot-well areas)
- Rear USB Port
- Kick Sensor for Power Back Door
- Wireless Smartphone Charger
Bangalore, January 6th, 2021: In line with Toyota’s philosophy of making “Ever- Better Cars”, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today launched the new Toyota Fortuner and exclusive new Legender. The Fortuner has been an aspirational SUV for more than a decade now and continues to dominate the segment with over 53% segment share, even today.
The new Fortuner is available in 2.8 L Diesel Engine with 6-Speed Automatic and 6-Speed Manual Transmission with Intelligent Manual Transmission options and 2.7 L Petrol Engine in 6-Speed Automatic and 5-Speed Manual Transmission. The Fortuner Automatic Transmission variants provide best-in-class torque of 500 Nm and 204 PS of Power while Manual Transmission variants generate 204 PS of Power and 420 Nm Torque.
The new Fortuner boasts of new exterior features like a tougher-looking new Front Grille, Sculpted Side-pontoon Shaped Bumper thus amplifying commanding presence. New Headlamp Design with distinctive sharp LED line guide, Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs) and Multi-Axis spoke Alloy wheels with Super Chrome metallic finishing giving a luxurious look.
For the interior, Superior Suction based Seat ventilation system (Front Row) and a larger Smart Playcast Touchscreen Audio with Android Auto/Apple Carplay and a JBL 11 speaker w/ subwoofer system [4X4 variants only] are some of the key changes.
For added driving comfort and convenience, the new Fortuner comes with Auto Limited Slip Differential (Auto-LSD) that enables maximum power without breaking traction, Variable Flow Control (VFC) Power Steering that allows customers to dynamically change steering dynamics with drive modes [Eco, Normal, Sport] and Front Clearance Sonar to safely navigate when parking in tight spaces.
The 4X4 (AT and MT) variants further enhance their off-road credentials with a Lockable Differential as an additional feature to ensure firm footing when navigating in extreme terrains.
The new toyota fortuner will be available in existing colours of Phantom Brown, Super White, Attitude Black, Avant-Garde Bronze, Grey Metallic, Silver Metallic, Pearl White Crystal Shine and a new color of Sparkling Black Crystal Shine.
On the occasion, TKM also unveiled the Toyota Fortuner. Its bold proportions demonstrate the clear differentiation that makes it cooler and futuristic. The Catamaran elements that wrap the corners creates a strong vertical prominence and ensure a wider presence. Further, an exclusive headlamp design has been crafted for the Legender – Split Quad LEDs with a waterfall LED line guide signature that will ensure the best of brightness. The sharp nose creates a strong forward movement; to create a sense of exclusivity with a sleek and cool theme, the Legender comes with exterior features such as Catamaran Style Front & Rear Bumpers sharp, and sleek Front Grille with Piano Black Accents, Sequential Turn Indicators and 18-inch Multi-layered Machine-cut finished Alloy Wheels. In the Legender, the interior features include Dual Tone (Black + Maroon) interior theme, Contrast Stitching for Steering Wheel and Console Box, Interior Ambient Illumination (I/P, Front Door Trim, Front Foot-well areas) and Rear USB Ports. Apart from these, the Legender is loaded with high-end features like Kick Sensor for Power Back Door and Wireless Smartphone Charger. The Legender is available only in the exciting colour of Pearl White with the Black roof (Dual-tone).
Both the products are uniquely positioned to cater to the diverse needs of the dynamic market. While the new Fortuner is poised to “Lead with Power” the exclusive new Legender is “Powered in Style” thus reinforcing the brand’s towering presence.
Don’t miss our 4×4 offroading drive of Fortuner in Bangalore.
7 thoughts on “Toyota Launches the new Fortuner and Legender”
priligy cost From the diagnostic performance perspective, CT has a significantly higher sensitivity than US in studies of children and adults; from the safety perspective, however, the radiation associated with CT, especially in children, should be always considered
Several showed partial agonist activity, with potency of 0 buy provera and clomid online
The current curve inversion considered a classicsign of credit stress reflects investors concern over apotential short term default cialis online without PMID 3100011
viagra rash pictures CCOP, Greater Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Physical retailers are not inept; they re cemented to a business model that is uncompetitive clomid fertility pills PMID 34863438
canadian pharmacies that sell clomid do i have to use pills to lower my blood pressure Rogge stared at it, and furosemide brand the birds turned out to be the heads of lions and eagles, and their beaks and claws were extremely sharp
hello!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more about your post on AOL? I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you.