WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT ?
Other Information – We may also collect certain other information, such as device ID, device make/model, IP address, geographical location (when enabled), browser type, operating system, page views, website navigation, timing and frequency of use of the Website, marketing preferences, name of your wireless carrier, other data relating to malfunctions when you use the Website. We use this information purely for analytics and research purposes and to ensure the security of our website.
Information received from third parties – We may also combine online and/or offline information received from third parties with your Personal Information. Such Personal Information received from third parties is used for a variety of purposes including to verify other Personal Information about you (e.g., verify your mailing address to send you requested products or services) and to enhance the content and relevance of the advertising we provide to you.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Ourwebsite may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from ours.Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. If you submit your personal information to any of those sites, your information will be governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any website you visit as we do not monitor, control, or endorse the privacy practices of any third parties.
We do not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Shutterdrives Media is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk and we shall in no way be responsible in any way for your use of such sites.
We share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
DISCLOSURES TO THIRD PARTIES
- We do not sell, trade, publish or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice and obtain your prior consent to do so.
- This does not include our trusted service providers, including without limitation, our hosting partners, third party vendors (payment wallets, web designers etc.) And other parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting our business, or serving our users so long as they agree to keep this information confidential, do not have any independent use of the information we disclose to them, and remain responsible for the protection of your personal information. You hereby give us your consent to transfer your personal information to such third parties as listed here.
- In addition, where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, we may also disclose your personal information for marketing purposes or host messages on behalf of selected trusted third parties in the following sectors where the personal information they provide will be relevant or of interest to you: professional associations, automotive, charity, education and training, recruitment, business and leisure travel, events, conferences and exhibitions, financial services, surveys and research, media, broadcast and marketing, publishing and subscriptions, business and information services, electronics, computers, software and av, sports and sportswear, gaming, betting, telecoms and retail and partners and sponsors of promotions, events and competitions.
- We may also release certain limited information when its release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety, investigate fraud or respond to a government request.
- We may, however, disclose aggregated user statistics or other information that is incapable of identifying any individual subscriber in order to describe, market or advertise our website and content to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
USE OF WEBSITE
Shutterdrives Media is not responsible for any damages resulting from use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will..
(1) Abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property).
(2) Not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
(3) Not sell any material on the Website.
(4) Not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of “spam”, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication
(5) Not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt otherusers of the Website.
By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, nontransferableright to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal, noncommercial, use of the Website. The content on this Website is protected by intellectual property laws of India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, noncommercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information including photographs without express written authorization from Shutterdrives Media.
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Shutterdrives Media a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Shutterdrives Media does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Shutterdrives Media is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users.Shutterdrives Media reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Shutterdrives Media deems objectionable, in Shutterdrives Media ‘s sole discretion.
Shutterdrives Media reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If your access to the Website is terminated, Shutterdrives Media reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website.
NOTICE TO NON-INDIA USERS
Name: Zahoor Hassan
Address: 1172, 18th A Main,3rd Cross, J.P.Nagar 2nd Phase, Bangalore – 560078.
Shutterdrives Media is committed to the privacy, safety and security of our customers. If you discover a potential security vulnerability, we would appreciate it if you could report it to us in a responsible manner. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Publicly disclosing a potential vulnerability could put the wider community at risk, and therefore we encourage you to come to us first. We’ll keep you informed as we move forward with our investigations.